In this pool, the chips were not properly glued to the floor and were becoming loose, resulting in water ingress to the construction materials and consequent expansion of the problem to other areas of the pool.
– Removal of tile chips from the bottom of the pool and any areas showing evidence of the same problem.
– Stabilisation and repair of the substrate using epoxy resin
– Waterproofing with a two-component, flexible liquid system.
– Evening out of surface irregularities using fibre reinforced epoxy resin cement repair mortar.
– Coating with two-component, clear, epoxy adhesion primer
– 1st paint coat using two-component, high-resistance epoxy colour
– 2nd paint coat using two-component, high-resistance epoxy colour